Contact Your State & Territory Drug User Organisations

We have state and territory Drug User Organisations (DUOs) who may be able to help you with questions you have, advice, and referrals you might need that are specific to your situation. Some of our DUOs also provide specialist services where you can get referrals, information, and advice about opioid replacement pharmacotherapies (these are located next to the relevant DUOs below) such as Methadone and Suboxone.

AIVL’s state and territory member organisations are also peer-oriented, membership based organisations. Their members include individuals who use or have used illicit drugs, families and friends of people who use or have used and people who support their organisational aims and objectives.

Links to AIVL’s State & Territory Drug User Organisations